Tuesday 24 April 2007

polar


polar
Originally uploaded by tracey morgan illustrations.
This is a piece ive done for illustration friday subject polar. I love using pastels and pencil crayons its one of my favourite medias.

Im also obsessed with photoshop contest ive put in at least five pieces this week but really enjoyed doing them.

im going to try and invite more people to my website ive had some really nice comments which i admit gives me a buzz. i mean i understand that not everyone going to like my work but i cant let things like that affect me it comes with the industry.
And feel you can learn from the bad comments makes you want to better yourself in a good way.

5 comments:

Fabian said...

Hi!

Love your illustration!! This one goes beyound the limits of CUTE allowed by God! Please Stop!!

noz! said...

what a great illo! all the animals have so much fun - and the colors are so bright!

studio lolo said...

This is very playful and has wonderful colors!

Anonymous said...

Hi, great illustration Tracey. Not only has it got my 3 favourite creatures on it but theyre also havin a crackin time.

Nice colours and I like how the bubble effect is reflected in the sky.

tracey morgan said...

thanku i really enjoyed doing this illustration i love working with pastels and bright colours